Sunday, March 8, 2015

Famous Last Words of Week 8

I really enjoyed this week for two main reasons.

First, the review writing assignments were both insightful and relaxing. Instead of stressing to read all of my stories to complete each reading diary assignment, I could just reflect on my experience in the class thus far. I didn’t get to read much of my classmate’s posts, but I did gain some tips on my own writing and commenting opportunities.  The commenting post forced me to read comments I had not gotten the time to read, so I was able to get some helpful tips for my storybook.

In my other classes, I had my second Introduction to Marketing test and completed my mid-term paper for my Introduction to Human Relations class. So that was nice to get out of the way. We just have one more week until spring break!

My friends and I are going to Mexico in exactly a week! We planned the trip so long ago that I almost forgot I was going until recently. Thankfully the online classes give time for spring break, so all I had to figure out was taking off time from work. I am getting married in June, which is less than one hundred days away, so I am excited to hang out with my girlfriends for almost a full week!


I spend most of my days listening to music in some form or fashion, whether that is in the car or while I am working or even working out. This week I feel like I haven’t gotten to listen to much music though. I want to change that next week by finding a new band through Spotify radio. This way I might even find some songs I can incorporate into my wedding!


I hope everyone reading this is having a splendid day!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brooke, good news: SPRING BREAK IS HERE. I hope your test and paper went well, and that you don't have a lot you have to do before you can leave for Mexico. Ahh, Mexico will be so much fun! Where in Mexico will you be going? I'm sure that's going to be so exciting and so relaxing after all the craziness of this semester. Have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete