Monday, January 5, 2015

My Favorite Place: Turks & Caicos Islands

Turks and Caicos Islands: I visited Turks and Caicos a few years ago with my family for a summer vacation. I have always been fascinated by the beach because of the ocean. It is massive in size and has mysterious features like fish and plants underwater make it a mystical place. Vacations to Turks and Caicos encompass relaxation and experiencing God's beautiful creation with the people I love. The water here is so blue and the sand so fine. You can walk out almost 50 feet before you have to start swimming and can no longer stand on your feet. My mom and I would put out lawn chairs in the shallow water while we sun bathed.

                                     
Photo of the Turks and Caicos waters
by Patrick Nouhailler. Source: Flickr.

2 comments:

  1. What a small world, Brooke: I had never even heard of Turks and Caicos before... but then last semester, in one of these favorite places posts, someone wrote about it as their favorite place. So, I learned about it last semester for the first time ever... and here it is back again, looking absolutely beautiful of course! Super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is probably the most beautiful water I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete